Classroom Rules and Procedures
CLASSROOM RULES AND PROCEDURES:
- Be respectful of all people at all times.
- Be on time and prepared for class (book, paper, pencil & agenda)
- Use appropriate voice levels (0, 1, 2) and refrain from horseplay
- Observe all rules in the student handbook (agenda)
- Do not get up or talk without permission (i.e. throwing trash away, sharpening a pencil, etc.)
- Everyone starts out the nine weeks with a 100 average (A); therefore, it us up to you to maintain that average.
- All tests are worth 70% of your grade.
- All quizzes, homework, class work/projects are worth 30% of your grade.
- If you are caught cheating, you will automatically receive a zero grade, will be written up, and will have to make a phone call home.
All assignments will be graded, so be sure to do all assignments. Remember to turn them in when they are due. After due date, 10 pts. will be deducted for each day it is late.
If you are absence, it is your responsibility to find out what was missed and to make it up. You may ask me or ask a fellow student, but remember you have three days to make it up. When you need handouts that were given out, please see me. I only make a few extra handouts each time so please be sure to hold onto any work that is given to you.
Extra credit will be offered periodically. It would be to your advantage to participate as often as possible.