NOTICE OF VACANT BOARD OF EDUCATION SEAT
The Caverna Board of Education ("Board") is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Board representing the District at large. This appointment will be effective until the November 2022 regular election.
Responsibilities include: setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget. Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available at the Caverna Central Office or online at https://www.caverna.k12.ky.us. Mail applications to: Superintendent, ATTN: Board Vacancy, 1102 North Dixie Hwy, Cave City, KY, 42127.
Deadline for applications 2:00 pm on Thursday, July 29, 2021
Click HERE for application